Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Share Sep 2016

• 30-06-2016 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Just got offered a place in September for my masters. Been looking at the prices of the on campus accom and it seems stupidly expensive for what you get.

Just throwing the idea out there if 2 or 3 people wanted to get together and grab a house in the area between us hopefully saving money and getting better value.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

For the benefit of others, I have had 1 PM already so if anyone else is interested dont be shy or if your holding off because you dont know yet feel free to throw you hat in the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 saoirse23

Doylers wrote: »
    Just got offered a place in September for my masters. Been looking at the prices of the on campus accom and it seems stupidly expensive for what you get.

Just throwing the idea out there if 2 or 3 people wanted to get together and grab a house in the area between us hopefully saving money and getting better value.

Hi Doylers
    My son doing a Masters in Journalism in September,been in Galway four years,not keen on campus accommodation,would be keen to hook up and share as well.
    Are you still looking for few,can give you his email if interested.
    Typical Irish Mother!! Does Everything!Maria

Advertisement