Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nautilus x and Ben jonsons sauce question

• 30-06-2016 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi chaps,

Am returning to vaping after a break from it for a few months and haven't kept up with developments.

Is the new nautilus x worth a try?

And Ben jonsons sauce is now this high vg stuff can I still use it in a standard nautilus mini I think it's 80% vg

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Haven't had Ben Johnson's awesome sauce in years, it used to be 60/40, they've changed it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Haven't had Ben Johnson's awesome sauce in years, it used to be 60/40, they've changed it?

I can only find cr3am in the new high vg range.

Just looked them up, yeah seems they completely re-labelled. Shame because some of their old flavours were decent, just too high in PG for me when I started sub ohm vaping. I used to like one called Nebula, it was a grape flavour, was pretty good.

You might get away with 80VG juices in the nautilus, I would suggest seeking out some 60 or 70 max VG liquids though. They'll just wick better, less chance of dry hits.

Just looked them up, yeah seems they completely re-labelled. Shame because some of their old flavours were decent, just too high in PG for me when I started sub ohm vaping. I used to like one called Nebula, it was a grape flavour, was pretty good.

You might get away with 80VG juices in the nautilus, I would suggest seeking out some 60 or 70 max VG liquids though. They'll just wick better, less chance of dry hits.

I've just checked again, the new range is 70% vg so should be alright I just lie the cream, used to buy 4-5 30ml bottles at a time.

70 VG should be fine in the X :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

I'm not wildly impressed with the X tbh. I wouldn't use 80vg in one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'm not impressed with the X either but it will handle high VG. I use 70vg in a normal nautilus with bvc coils all the time, wicks fine.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to give it a go for a laugh as I like the sound of it. And will report back what I think.

Advertisement