Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clontarf Half

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

After the other 2 HM’s as part of the trilogy series (Wexford and Wicklow) there were showers available locally. Anyone know if this is the case tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Tough run in the sun, found the beach part heading out quite tiring and hard on my achilles. One to tick off the bucket list I feel!
    Good decision of the organizers to allow people to drop down to the 5 mile on the day if they wanted to, I was tempted myself but glad I stuck to my guns (now its done!)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Tough run in the heat. First 35 muns in the sun were a killler. 17 minutes over my PB tells its own story. Time to lay off the cider & chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

Was pacing 1:40 today (orange shorts). Challenging conditions , and the beach seemed a bit softer and lumpier vs previous years which definitely added to the effort needed for the runners. We were probably a bit fortunate with a bit of cloud cover on the return leg, felt quite exposed on the way out. Good day all the same and nice to see Dublin's beachside in the sun!

Advertisement