Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016 - Mod Warning Post #6863

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

b'****. What are United going to do or even Adidas........fire him? Have some respect for a club that you have earned millions from

It's not BS at all

They ain't going do nothing, it's just a procedure

You can get your knickers in a twist over something so trivial if you like though. Work away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

tumblr_m9qgwjBvzh1r66pdj.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

I've never heard anywhere that players/managers can only autograph official schtuff related to their current club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

I'm outraged that Jose didn't grab the shirt throw it on the ground, stamp all over it and spit at the Chelsea fan.

He let himself down there. You won't get rival fans frothing at the mouth with that kind of performance.

I expect much better controversy in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Outbidding City for players now...

https://twitter.com/Zizouology/status/756211204712898560

Not sure what to make of this from El Confidencial.

‘On Monday, at the office of Ed Woodward, general manager of Manchester United, there was an important meeting between the executive and Jorge Mendes.

Mendes, among others, represents Jose Mourinho and David de Gea, but also James Rodriguez. The Red club was interested in hiring the services of Colombian ’10’ and announced that soon they will forward to Real Madrid an initial offer of 65 million euros.’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

py2006 wrote: »
    I've never heard anywhere that players/managers can only autograph official schtuff related to their current club.

Didnt Chelsea own the copyrights to Jose's signature?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Korat wrote: »
    I'm outraged that Jose didn't grab the shirt throw it on the ground, stamp all over it and spit at the Chelsea fan.

He let himself down there. You won't get rival fans frothing at the mouth with that kind of performance.

I expect much better controversy in future.

I'm worried that this may not be sarcastic...............

zerks wrote: »
    Outbidding City for players now...

https://twitter.com/Zizouology/status/756211204712898560

Not sure what to make of this from El Confidencial.

‘On Monday, at the office of Ed Woodward, general manager of Manchester United, there was an important meeting between the executive and Jorge Mendes.

Mendes, among others, represents Jose Mourinho and David de Gea, but also James Rodriguez. The Red club was interested in hiring the services of Colombian ’10’ and announced that soon they will forward to Real Madrid an initial offer of 65 million euros.’

Keep up zerks, your about 20 posts too late with them tweets :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I'm worried that this may not be sarcastic...............

I'm worried about your internet outrage above.

• Advertisement

It's not BS at all

They ain't going do nothing, it's just a procedure

You can get your knickers in a twist over something so trivial if you like though. Work away.

You are saying its illegal !! And you don't expect me to consider that as bull!!

I'm not getting my knickers in a twist, dont make this about me. I'm merely saying its pretty pathetic not to just sign it. Its the people that think he is a hero for not signing it or would be disappointed/outraged if he did that are the "getting their knickers in a twist" over the trivial matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

astradave wrote: »
    Keep up zerks, your about 20 posts too late with them tweets :P

I've about 5 other things on the go here,kids,slow ass phone and trying to get this stupid update to Outlook working-fooking Microsoft cannot leave things alone.All my contacts,emails are gone.:mad: Off to the computers forum for me now.

You are saying its illegal !! And you don't expect me to consider that as bull!!

I'm not getting my knickers in a twist, dont make this about me. I'm merely saying its pretty pathetic not to just sign it. Its the people that think he is a hero for not signing it or would be disappointed/outraged if he did that are the "getting their knickers in a twist" over the trivial matter.

Chelsea made him buy back the copyright to his own fucking signature after firing his ass.

wtf would he sign the jersey for a club that fucked him.

Because "The Talking Bread" said its the right thing to do?

I'm worried about your internet outrage above.

why is it internet outrage, why is it even outrage. I amn't outraged in anyway.

I just find it pathetic and pointless to refuse to sign a jersey of a young fan you have dedicated so much of your career to.

People getting wet dreams over him refusing to sign it are the outrageous types!!

Its a little kid in fairness. If he was my son, i'd probably be outraged though.

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Chelsea made him buy back the copyright to his own fucking signature after firing his ass.

wtf would he sign the jersey for a club that fucked him

Because "The Talking Bread" said its the right thing to do?

cursing doesnt make your point stand out more!! He is only a kid.

eh what! I think, on a human nature on behalf of the little kid it would be the "right" thing to do, I guess, yes. Just my view.

zerks wrote: »
    I've about 5 other things on the go here,kids,slow ass phone and trying to get this stupid update to Outlook working-fooking Microsoft cannot leave things alone.All my contacts,emails are gone.:mad: Off to the computers forum for me now.

All i see here are excuses excuses excuses :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭caviardreams

GSPfan wrote: »
    The new jersey is deadly lookin.

Love the way the white stripes from the jersey run down into the three red stripes on the shorts. But god, I can't wait until be get a new sponsor with a better logo :mad:

Ok! Thats my lst point! I guess its that way of going about things that makes him the manager he is and I'll take the bad with the good no problem!!

You are getting your knickers in a twist. If you have to stoop so low as to have a dig about a manager who won't sign a shirt, you have little else to be worrying about.

It's standard procedure not to sign other teams gear in many other sports,I doubt football is much different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

why is it internet outrage, why is it even outrage. I amn't outraged in anyway.

I just find it pathetic and pointless to refuse to sign a jersey of a young fan you have dedicated so much of your career to.

People getting wet dreams over him refusing to sign it are the outrageous types!!

Its a little kid in fairness. If he was my son, i'd probably be outraged though.

If he was your son why would you have him trying to get Jose to sign a Chelsea jersey when he's managing a different team? If your kid loves Jose, get him a Jose teeshirt. If he loves Chelsea, go find Antonio Conte. Honestly, if he'd signed it we'd have had a bunch of WUMs in here saying how he's disrespecting his employers and it's oh-so-classless. I saw the thread had moved on a few pages since I'd last checked in and expected Pogba news, not this made-up controversy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

He is up there with hitler imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

b'****. What are United going to do or even Adidas........fire him? Have some respect for a club that you have earned millions from

Did someone take a dump on your dinner?

Jesus Christ lol

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    wtf would he sign the jersey for a club that fucked him.

He isn't signing it for Chelsea, he would have signed it for a fan from the far side of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Brand him with a swastika? :D

py2006 wrote: »
    He isn't signing it for Chelsea, he would have signed it for a fan from the far side of the world.

Then daddy should have got his kid an autograph book

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Since I last looked at the thread a couple of hours ago it has changed drastically..

tumblr_nklj23jSNs1tbqxclo1_400.gif

Oh he is worse then Hitler

You would not see Hitler refuse to sign a Chelsea jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Spurs jersey maybe...

Spurs jersey maybe...

I should not really thank that, but...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If not signing a jersey is bad form, then I can only imagine the outrage when Ibra scores the winner in the last minute against City at the Ethiad, Mourinho stone cold stunners Pep and flips off the crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Heil Jose

Guys I still can't get my head around this guy being a Man U manager.

Not saying it's a bad thing, just it looks odd seeing him with a utd logo on him.

Can i delete my post and the thread can have a do-over until Zerks posts it 3 hours later?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Storm teacup spring to mind. It's great to be relevant once again. Great that so little can now outrage so many

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Storm teacup spring to mind. It's great to be relevant once again. Great that so little can now outrage so many

Ted, is there anything to be said for saying another mass for the poor young lad with the Chelsea shirt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

To be fair to Jose it's the first signing he's missed this summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I still think it's fantastic haha.

Season hasn't started yet and already it's brilliant

You know it's good when people feel the need to make their first post in weeks to complain about your manager.

adox wrote: »
    To be fair to Jose it's the first signing he's missed this summer.

Haha very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

I hear he also plays jungle music at 3am in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Any of you guys watching Sky Sports News. The news is very attractive tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

23 days to go until the new season starts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Any of you guys watching Sky Sports News. The news is very attractive tonight.

OYx94rG.jpg

Anyways, DiMarzio is reporting that Raiola is on a flight to Miami to see Pogba..

https://twitter.com/EddieBenedetti/status/756233869557374980
    Pogba-Manchester, it’s the final stretch. Mino Raiola, the Frenchman’s agent, has just left for Miami to link-up with his client: another signal of the fact that we have arrived at the key moments in the negotiation. Negotiations between Juventus and Manchester United are at a very advanced stage, with the red devils looking for the final agreement and the right percentage to give Raiola. Real Madrid also made moves, but the merengues still don’t have an agreement for the player’s wages and no surprises are expected, therefore United remains far, far ahead in the race.

Christ, I am looking forward to Rashford this season, even above Miki, Zlatan, he who has not signed yet with the funny hair styles, even Mourinho!

He is going to be some player, that kid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

How dare you, sir.

ZkTrc25.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Christ, I am looking forward to Rashford this season, even above Miki, Zlatan, he who has not signed yet with the funny hair styles, even Mourinho!

He is going to be some player, that kid

No doubt the kid will also learn a lot from training & playing with Lord Zlatan.

bangkok wrote: »

Please ensure Jordan henderson and Adam Lallana have bedrooms next to each other...

WTF :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

bangkok wrote: »

Ha ha ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement