Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cats!!!

• 30-06-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Ok over the past two weeks we are multiplying cats. We have two another one came and went and now we seem to have 5 (I think!)problem is our cat was in heat she's being spayed on Tuesday. Issue is one of the cats is a girl and I'm fairly sure she is pregnant. Which means kittens....I feel sorry for her as she is not the best looking cat and is starving. My q is is there a charity that will spay them for us? Don't mind paying for ours but not going to be able to pay for 4extra. Plus the kittens!!any advice? It's hard to know what to do we really aren't a cat family....but your heart would go out to them as well. We live in the middle of no where btw so it's not a housing estate or anything! Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

For the pregnant cat it's kitten food and plenty of it basically; even if not pregnant it would help bulk her up to so speak. As for rescues (which can not be posted but only PMed) where around in Ireland are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

check for local TNR organisations - Trap Neuter Release - there are many organisations that TNR around the country...for feral cats - google TNR - heres a link:

rescueanimalsireland.ie/useful-information/feral-cats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Ah sorry. We are by Waterford. I'd nearly keep the poor pregnant cat as she's not the best looking and I can't see her being picked out as a rescue. Would just like her to be spayed. And don't know what we will do with the kittens when they arrive. If anyone could pm charities that would help that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

The TNR programme looks perfect. We have a wood nearby so there would always be feral cats there. I'll buy some kitten food tomorrow as she really needs some TLC. I'll call a few places tomorrow and see how I get on

Advertisement