Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american vendors

Options
  • 30-06-2016 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Any recommended vendors from the US sites?

What's delivery costs/options like and liability for getting stung for customs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Never ordered vape gear from the States, but I have bought camera gear in the past, and did get stung by customs. It's luck of the draw, many people have told me they often order from the US and have never been charged. Once you go over €22, you are taking a risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Yeah normally if ordering from China, I factor in paying vat to see if its worthwhile.

There are a few things I want that I can't get here. They aren't any cheaper really, basically a straight conversion. So getting hit for vat would hurt as they are 120USD+.

I don't think they would be offering dirt cheap postage either.

I might look into more European vendors. Just the ones I know don't have the stuff. UK would be good due to current exchange rates but they are out of stock. I sent a few emails to see if they will get them in.

What are you looking at getting? Limitless box or Hotcig R150 maybe?

I am considering the limitless box but that is in FT for like 61USD. It's a bit out there, but looks cool. There is some other Chinese site you can get the red one for 50USD.

I'm looking at getting the lost vape triade. And oddly that you guessed limitless, I'm considering getting the tube mechanical mod. A few uk vendors have it but are really limited on the sleeves, and only have the more expensive material tubes. The new limitless plus tank looks sweet. There is a discount t code for that on FT too.

I had a think vape panzer dna200 on order but cancelled it last minute. The triade would be an extra 40e on top of my refund if grey haze got it back in stock with their discount code. They had them earlier, but out of stock tonight. Should have pulled the trigger....

Lost vape have some beautiful looking devices.

moleyv wrote: »
    I am considering the limitless box but that is in FT for like 61USD. It's a bit out there, but looks cool. There is some other Chinese site you can get the red one for 50USD.

I'm looking at getting the lost vape triade. And oddly that you guessed limitless, I'm considering getting the tube mechanical mod. A few uk vendors have it but are really limited on the sleeves, and only have the more expensive material tubes. The new limitless plus tank looks sweet. There is a discount t code for that on FT too.

I had a think vape panzer dna200 on order but cancelled it last minute. The triade would be an extra 40e on top of my refund if grey haze got it back in stock with their discount code. They had them earlier, but out of stock tonight. Should have pulled the trigger....

Lost vape have some beautiful looking devices.

The triade looks nice but costs more than I'd be willing to part with for a mod. The limitless box is kinda cool, wish they had more designs though. For $50 I might consider it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Iv got a fair bit of stuff from Vaporcast www.vaporcaststore.com

The triade looks nice but costs more than I'd be willing to part with for a mod. The limitless box is kinda cool, wish they had more designs though. For $50 I might consider it.

Yeah its expensive but on the cheaper end of things for dna200 devices. I sold stuff to fund it, so its more a consolidation. One if the UK vendors got back to me anyway and should be back in stock early next week.

The red limitless is 50USD on efun.top. never used them though. I'd say they will have loads side panels coming out for it if the tube mech mod is anything to go by, they have like 30/40 options from 20-50USD.

Its a bit too big for a dual 18650, but I saw a video review and the pictures don't do it justice, it looks high quality.
    Stealthirl wrote:
    Iv got a fair bit of stuff from Vaporcast

I looked them up there, they don't really have anything I wanted, their stock actually looks like they haven't gotten anything new in the last year, and they are expensive.

On a side note, there are huge 4th July weekend savings to be had in US vendors right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

moleyv wrote: »
    The red limitless is 50USD on efun.top. never used them though.

Had no problems with efun - but you have to pay for delivery.

Cvapor have the red one atm for €57.57 - free delivery - less 20% sitewide code : EURO20

Typical 2-3 week delivery though

mossymac! wrote:
    Had no problems with efun - but you have to pay for delivery.

mossymac! wrote:
    Cvapor have the red one atm for €57.57 - free delivery - less 20% sitewide code : EURO20

Cheers for that. I had convinced myself against getting one.... Had.... We will see.

Advertisement