Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shay Elliott Memorial, TG4, 7.50 this evening

Options
  • 01-07-2016 7:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

A heads up in case the information was lost in the general Elliott thread. Highlights of the May race are on this evening at 7.50pm. I haven't seen a preview other than the general TG4 trailer but it's rare enough that we get the domestic scene on the small screen so tune in! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Plastik wrote: »
    A heads up in case the information was lost in the general Elliott thread. Highlights of the May race are on this evening at 7.50pm. I haven't seen a preview other than the general TG4 trailer but it's rare enough that we get the domestic scene on the small screen so tune in! :)

It's listed as 19:30 in the TV guide. Is it definitely itely 19:50?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

19:50 according to our PRO and the TG4 website anyway ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Plastik wrote: »
    19:50 according to our PRO and the TG4 website anyway ...

Sorry was just looking at the tv guide that comes with the Times and it had it listed as 19:30. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

Hope everyone uses spoilers in this thread. I am recording it and don't want some dipstick telling me what happened.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 aworthycause

I was so far from the front by the end I also have no idea what happened. Savage day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

Highly Impressive !

Along with the top level racing and fabulous Wicklow Scenery the photography and commentary was skilful and intelligent. Love to see more of this and hope they cover more Domestic racing.

Bray Wheelers did some job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

Really enjoyed that, the VeloMoto TV crew did a fantastic job. Hopefully TG4 were as impressed and it might be the start of more domestic racing coverage on TV. In days where the full week of the Ras has only been getting a 30min slot it was super to get 40minutes on one race.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Raymzor

Enjoyable production. What a super nice day showing off the countryside

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's on the TG4 website if you missed it on TV: http://www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=5016398232001

Enjoyed watching some domestic coverage.

Great to see. Is the national championships being shown at some stage too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

It's on the TG4 website if you missed it on TV: http://www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=5016398232001
    Thanks for posting, that's a great watch and so nice to see such familiar roads/climbs on the TV screen! :)

Advertisement