Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

********** SHERPAFEST 2016 **********

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

That's cause your wearing it wrong.

NSFW

Found myself laughing before clicking the link.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Guys we are still running this, golg challenge starting tomorrow so any newbies free for a run and if so what day/time suits best?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

Hi folks is the offer of sherpa assistance still available. Im considering getting The Taken King and getting back into this. I think Ive spent far to long in an ill advised relationship with The Division and need to try something else. Im way behind and would need a **** load of help...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

McMafia77 wrote: »
    Hi folks is the offer of sherpa assistance still available. Im considering getting The Taken King and getting back into this. I think Ive spent far to long in an ill advised relationship with The Division and need to try something else. Im way behind and would need a **** load of help...

That is no problem at all. Isnt the taken king on sale on the PS store at the moment or did that finish at the weekend :)

When you get it just let us know and we can add you into the relevant chats etc and if you need a hand with missions etc I'll gladly help you out :)

When your up to speed then we can get you through the raids :)

Thanks for the reply. Ordered it at lunch time so hopefully on later!!!
    PSN:McMafia77

Thanks for the reply. Ordered it at lunch time so hopefully on later!!!
    PSN:McMafia77

Ill add you there now and add you to the groups, if you take a look here aswell to join the clan too:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057548832

I think Im a member of the first boards clan, from many moons ago!!!

Thats grand so, I just added you to the clan chat there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

If any of ye are doing Kingsfall on Xbone at any stage i'd appreciate a shout. Was doing it with a gang from here couple of weeks back and we got to Oryx but didn't get it finished. Be great to complete it. GT= Steelglint67

Have we anymore now that need to run Kings Fall on the PS or did we get everyone through it??

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

So I guess I'm back here as " you wouldn't get this ****ing **** on LFG" after not knowing which was the front/back of the oryx room so if there's a KF going some time this week, HMU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jackrussel wrote: »
    So I guess I'm back here as " you wouldn't get this ****ing **** on LFG" after not knowing which was the front/back of the oryx room so if there's a KF going some time this week, HMU

Front and Back of Oryx room is a debate for the ages. We have the discussion amongst ourselves about which is Front and which is back. (Front is where Oryx is and Back is where Door is right?), and we have come to the general conclusion that it shall henceforth and forever be known as Oryx Left/Right Back Left/Right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jackrussel wrote:

If that's why you hopped out the other week then I sincerely apologise man, none of it was directed at you. As Knave says above, it's a bit of an on running joke in the clan. I myself mixed up front/back that evening, and the lads started laughing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Have we anymore now that need to run Kings Fall on the PS or did we get everyone through it??

I still need to run it. I'm LL 322 at the moment.

Lads/Lassies,

With RoI only a week away I'm bumping this up to try and get anyone we can through the kings fall raid. So if you still need a Sherpa or 2 to guide you through the vast depths of the dreadnaught then let us know :)

If there's one going on at the weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'll try my best to be available as much as possible over the next week to help those who need fragments from any part of the raid.

******** ALL CHALLENGE MODES ARE ACTIVE THIS WEEK SO ITS A LOOT FESTIVAL ALL ROUND LADS **********

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Same here, I'll be on most evenings and happy to make up numbers or help out with COE or whatever, just send an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Same again. Tonight and all weekend for defo.

Thanks lads, we have managed to get i think 6 new lads through the raid in the last 2 weeks so we only have a couple more to do.

I will deffo have to bring 40watt and weiland through at some point this week if they didnt manage to get it done last night as we can get them all the Calc frags :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be up for that Jonny.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

I know its unlikely, but if anyone doing Kingsfall on Xbox one i'd love to tag along. Don't have any of the calcified fragments on the raid. GT = SteelGlint67

Is this going on tonight or tomorrow?

Nothing really arranged but theres a good few raids going this week due to all the challenge modes been active. I think a few of us are Private PvP tonight but maybe a raid beforehand if we have numbers etc.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Nothing really arranged but theres a good few raids going this week due to all the challenge modes been active. I think a few of us are Private PvP tonight but maybe a raid beforehand if we have numbers etc.

Id say most people have their raids done judging the volume of them in chat the last few days - didn't know they were Sherpa ones :/

Dude, any raid can be a sherpa run. Dont be afraid to speak up and ask us to help you out when we are raid running, if there is a space then everyone is welcome (Well expect those that dont have a mic as Communication is key in raids).

Ah people done raids but I know we only got 1 complete raid done so still have 1 oryx CP and 1 full run to do this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Kind of seems like there's a conflict of interest having this thread still active given it was initially for 1 specific night/sherpa run when we are also planning Sherpa runs in the "Arrange a Raid Thread"

Cormac... wrote: »
    Kind of seems like there's a conflict of interest having this thread still active given it was initially for 1 specific night/sherpa run when we are also planning Sherpa runs in the "Arrange a Raid Thread"

Ill close this one up and all raids/sherpa runs can go into the arrange a raid thread then :D