Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look for help cleaning up my hosted Wordpress Site

Options
  • 01-07-2016 10:41am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Im not really a techie person and I have 2 wordpress sites. My package gives me plenty of hosted space but Im always running close to capacity even though my sites are small in size.

It seems my directory is rather bloated probably with plenty of redundant files and folders

Also my website apparently has lots of css errors.

often when I go to update Wordpress software or plugins I get error messages when activating them. (However a screen refresh usually fixes this)

I'm looking for someone to help me clean it all up. I'm willing to pay for the help too.

My site is http://www.lowerthetone.com

If anyone can help please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I work exclusively with WordPress.

What errors do you get during updates?

The theme you are using, Spacious, is very popular. I expect that it is quite good and solid.

The HTML errors are trivial so I wouldn't worry about them.
    Similar for the CSS warnings - they are mostly to make the site behave correctly on all browsers. This is not a problem.

PM me if you would like me to have a look at your hosting control panel to investigate the space issues.

Advertisement