Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yearly subscription not activated

Options
  • 01-07-2016 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My subscriber permissions appear to have been revoked, eventhough my yearly recurring subscription was paid, through Paypal on May 29th.

Receipt can be provided if required.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi. We have ongoing issues with our sub process, so let me flag this with HQ and they'll get back to you shortly.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Irish Wolf,
    I think I've found your transaction here but the email address is not the same as on your account - can you PM me either your name or the email address on your Paypal account just to be sure please? I'll add the sub to your account then. Thanks!

Hey Irish Wolf - your post is here but we're leaving it unapproved to protect the trans ID.
    I'll flag it back to HQ to action when they are in on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hello,

Just wondering how this is progressing - do you have enough information to verify my sub?

Thanks.

They do - but as above Niamh is ooto - I think Dav is looking into it and hope to have an update for you soon.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey there,

I can't find your transaction I'm afraid, if your PM's are full, can you send me an email (dav -at- boards.ie) with your name and/or email on your PayPal account?

Email sent.

All sorted - thanks to all involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement