Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Skerries

• 01-07-2016 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Is the racing this Saturday or Sunday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

rowanh wrote: »
    Is the racing this Saturday or Sunday?

Qualifying today
    Races tommorow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Saturday - Roads Closed at 9am with the first race scheduled to start at 9.45am. and Yes - Michael Dunlop is racing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Wasn't able to make it today, and I'm fecking raging for two reasons.

Last years visit was my sons first race meeting, and he decided to wanted to get a bike that day ~ he rides an SV650s now.

And this is Doc John Hinds first anniversary.. I wrote about it at the time, I was with my brother in the medical area (he's a paramedic) when news came through of their friends death and how I've rarely seen a more professional group of people carry on their vital work through their pain ~ they never missed a beat, they were awe inspiring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I attended today. Good day out. Thats 2013 new year resolution struck off the list:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was grand the 600 race between McGee and the 2 Dunlops was brilliant.....overall good day shame about the weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

A few great races at Walderstown on Sunday, the final with Dunlop and shiels was a blinder.

Advertisement