Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross at 6pm on a Friday... coming from Waterford

Options
  • 01-07-2016 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

Would the traffic going into New Ross on the N25 from Waterford be bad at 6pm or would it have passed by then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Would the traffic going into New Ross on the N25 from Waterford be bad at 6pm or would it have passed by then?

All I can tell you is that there was still a good mile and a half tailback at about 18:40 on a Thursday... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

Has been tailbacks at that time for many years now. Tends to calm down from 7pm onwards. When the bypass is done, it'll put a stop to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

As above. I spent 40 minutes getting through New Ross last Friday week at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I pass through at 4.35pm each evening and its usually okay.

Starts to build up just after that and delays of 15-20 minutes till about 6.30pm .

Bypass is started now , and Pink Rock road is closed to traffic and pedestrians , and machinery has moved at last.

Advertisement