Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aviva stadium views

• 01-07-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4

I recently purchased my fai season ticket for 2016/17.
    My seat is located in block 504(row kk seat 22)
    I've sat in the upper stand in the past and had a great view but I was wondering as I'm so far back this time will my view be seriously restricted

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I don't think there is a bad seat in the Aviva

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 EIREABU1916

Im just worried about the trussles hanging from the front of the roof obstructing our view

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭ambid

Im just worried about the trussles hanging from the front of the roof obstructing our view

I know they do obstruct views of the big screens, but I don't think they obstruct views of the actual pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

That's the seat with the pole in front of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

First few rows at the bottom of every tier are atrocious. I'd go as far to say I actively dont take anything below about half way of a bottom tier. Upper tiers are generally grand, for football at least where the girders arent an issue

• Advertisement

ambid wrote: »
    I know they do obstruct views of the big screens, but I don't think they obstruct views of the actual pitch.

Ya we'll that's all that matters,**** the big screen as long as I can see every bit of the pitch I don't mind,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

That's the seat with the pole in front of it

Nah,we're not playing Poland this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the seating map on ticketmaster and the actual layout of the seats are different as i have found out to my cost

fryup wrote: »
    the seating map on ticketmaster and the actual layout of the seats are different as i have found out to my cost

How is that relevant though,what effect will that have on where I'm located

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

just saying............as we are on the subject of the aviva

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

There are.

If you're unlucky enough to be sat beside an exit, be prepared to see none of the game for the first 5 minutes of each half as stragglers come in late and block your view.

Advertisement