Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching query

Options
  • 01-07-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I was told I could get €120 credit if I switch my electricity provider to electric ireland. Is this true? If I later decide to leave will I forfeit this?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi horsebox7,

Thanks for your message.

There is currently an offer of a €120 switching bonus for new customers joining Electric Ireland. A full breakdown of all offerings with Electric Ireland can be viewed online here.

As a new customer you would be required to agree to a 12 month contract in order to avail of the offerings available with Electric Ireland, including the €120 switching bonus. Should you close your account before this contract expires you would be required to pay a €50 exit fee per fuel (electricity and gas, should this be applicable).

If you have any other questions our Sales department are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭horsebox7

Thanks. I am currently with bord G is electricity but am not in a contract. I received a 100 credit bonus from them When I joined them. They are telling me I will have to give this back if I switch within 12 months even tough I'm not in any contract. This is not mentioned in their term and conditions. Could you please advise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi horsebox7,

Thanks for your message.

Electric Ireland would be unable to advise regarding the terms and conditions of another supplier, as we would not have access to their information, or your current account information.

We can only advise regarding savings and accounts with Electric Ireland. Should you wish to query the terms and conditions of the current offerings available with Electric Ireland, we would advise contacting our Sales department on 1850 305 090. They are available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

Should you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement