Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Around The Horn 2016 - ATH2016 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

LeeJM wrote: »
    Answer is up. Good question. Good answer from KanKan too but I will try to tear it apart tomorrow :pac: Sorry KanKan.

Nice answer pal.
    I've tried to tear it to shreds.

No hard feelings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

First rebuttal is up. May have been a bit harsh. Sorry Kankan

LeeJM wrote: »
    First rebuttal is up. May have been a bit harsh. Sorry Kankan

Not harsh at all.

Good game and well played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great debate so far guys looking forward to seeing more

Second rebuttal up now and the game is completed, just need a poll now. Been a tonne of fun. Really enjoyed the question, still dont enjoy picking apart somebodies idea. Kankan well played, Im guessing its gonna be a close poll. Hopefully one of us goes on to win it all :pac:

• Advertisement

Great debate so far guys looking forward to seeing more

Thanks Brian. Thats it done now with 2 rebuttals each.

Just so everyone is aware a poll has been added to the match between Kankan and myself. Pls go and vote :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Been mad busy the long weekend, will throw an answer up tomorrow in my match

Poll added in the Crabman v Not Hulkie clash, so get voting as both have very good arguments

Cheese Wagstaff bows out and surewhywouldntya marches on to face Brian Regan in teh last Q-Final. The match will be posted in the next 24 hours.

Kankan v LeeJM is moving well, get voting if you havent done so yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Been mad busy the long weekend, will throw an answer up tomorrow in my match

The same for me on both

First post up

• Advertisement

Congrats Lee. I didn't even wanna bother with a rebuttal. Your idea was 100 times better and a very deserved winner.

Keep her lit now and go on to win :)

Thanks man. Im shocked at the poll results. Defo wasnt expecting that big of a win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Out of pure curiosity what did Paulie beat me by as results are hidden, if alot please keep hidden :o

When is my 1/4 final going up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

When is my OUR 1/4 final going up :D

FYP :p

Sorry guys, real life has really gotten in my way of running this comp. Apologies to all for the delays you suffered. Mad busy with life outside of wrestling and boards, I just havent had the time (Work, family business, getting back into football training and it was my b-day over the weekend)

I see TBC has been eliminated as Imnotthehulk and his Daniel Bryan v The Authority argument won in the end. Kudos to both for a great debate.

Brian Regan v SWWY will be up in a second, sorry about the delay and Ill answer my question post haste.

Thank you for your patients guys

LeeJM has also made it into the Semi Finals and will face Imnotthehulk after he put Kankan14 to school. kankans answer was a grand choice in my mind, but Lee swayed everyone with his Vince McMahon show idea.

Also Liz you were beaten 11 votes to 5. Ive no idea why the poll is hidden to you but thats most likley my fault, so sorry.

Also my answer is up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Happy Birthday BJ!

Will be Wednesday by the time i get my answer up zinger of a question though looking forward to it

Have my rebuttal up sorry it took so long :D

• Advertisement

Final rebuttal up, good luck Paulie its been a pleasure.

Just have my final answer up there now

Lots of fun debating with you brian, may the best win

Poll up in the Q Final between Bruian and SWWY, two very interesting ideas indeed but which one will sway you?

BH Shall throw a poll up in my match against Paulie after Paulie gets his final rebuttal in seeing as Im done.

Ill throw the first semi up on Monday afternoon in the match between LeeJM and ImnothTheHulk.

Have my last answer up may be the best man win and I'd ask everyone to not vote till they've read all our arguements...in the interest of fairness ;)

Final rebuttal up so BH whenever you get a chance go ahead and throw up the poll. Pleasure doing battle with you Joe may the best man win (which is clearly me btw :p)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

On the move ATM but the poll will be up tonight my time ... So early afternoon yours probably

The poll is closing soon (6 hours) between SWWY and Brian Regan..... its neck and neck at the minute so get voting guys

The LeeJM v Imnotthehulkmatch will be up shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

Think I've voted in both the open polls. Both were very entertaining reads. Hope it's okay to say he I would've picked in for the BrianRegan v SWWY battle ... I would've brought in Zack Sabre and Jack Gallagher put them in a tag team and packaged them as William Regal's sons!

Well done Surewhywoudln'tya was great debating with ya it was really close so best in the luck in the semi's buddy :)

• Advertisement

Not just saying this brian, I really thought you were going to win. You picked out the flaws in my answer very well and I thought for sure you would win, your reponses were much stronger than mine and your debating was on point.

I think the popularity of Paul Heyman as a pick pulled me through.

Advertisement