Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Deezer Premium+ for 3 months (3 customers)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I couldn't do without my Spotify Playlists. I put so much thought and love into them!

there's a tool for importing Spotify playlists into Deezer:
    http://spotizr.com/

It only does playlists though, not any albums you may have saved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

loyatemu wrote: »
    there's a tool for importing Spotify playlists into Deezer:
    http://spotizr.com/

It only does playlists though, not any albums you may have saved.

This is just what I needed. You sir are a blessing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

beauf wrote: »
    What do you txt the stop to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

When I click the link and go to 'start here' its telling me 'the offer isn't available in your country'. Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

NATLOR wrote: »
    When I click the link and go to 'start here' its telling me 'the offer isn't available in your country'. Any ideas?

Use a different browser

dingding wrote: »
    I canceled the six months by texting STOP, got a confirmation text a day later. It is still working.

It took me 5 mins to get the text back.

Deezer is still working for me...

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

NATLOR wrote: »

Your broadband provider is Virgin Media or Vodafone? You've probably been allocated an IP address that used to be allocated to another country and Deezer thinks you are in that country. Try signing up while connected to another internet provider such as your mobile network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Quackster wrote: »
    Your broadband provider is Virgin Media or Vodafone? You've probably been allocated an IP address that used to be allocated to another country and Deezer thinks you are in that country. Try signing up while connected to another internet provider such as your mobile network.

That must be it so thanks, I'M on Vodafone Simply broadband and Lyca on my phone who route their internet from the UK so that wont work either! Will try a different provider tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭GBX

My 6 months is up soon - bumping this for those who also will have to cancel.

Its text STOP to 57843

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

My six months end in a few weeks and I'll be switching to paid spotify. Find deezer over all not worth paying for, the "flow" option is absolute muck and the choices of "stations" or preset playlists are muck.

There's 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99c on atm.

Advertisement