Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with letting agency

Options
  • 01-07-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I overpayed my last months rent, I moved out on the 11th of the April but paid the full month by mistake. I moved out 3 months ago and have been trying to get some money back ever since, but <snip> have not replied to my many emails and phone calls, which is frustrating. I was told by the agency a long time ago that a half rent would be ok.

I'm not in Dublin atm, but seems like my options are either go to the PRTB and file a dispute, or get the bus to Dublin and sit in the <snip> office until someone will talk to me. <snip> have wasted a lot of my time now so I'm really hoping I can get my money back, anyone ever have a similar experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Mod note

Sorry OP but you can't name companies on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

Open a dispute with your former landlord with the RTB.

Advertisement