Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Betting tool for finding value bets and arbitrage opportunities

• 01-07-2016 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi

I've developed a tool for finding value bets and arbitrage opportunities across a wide range of bookies. The tool emails your account whenever it finds an opportunity that meets your criteria. You can apply filters such as

Setting the minimum return threshold i.e. only send email if arb has a return of > 5%
    including/excluding in-play bets
    including/excluding certain bookies
    including/excluding certain sports
    etc.

The tool runs 24/7 and avoids the need for users to check Arb websites. In the last day I've received about loads of emails from the tool with arbitrage opportunities which have over 6% return so the tool is working but I would like to get feedback as I would like to start charging a competitive rate for the use of the tool following successful completion of the trial phase.

As it's in trial mode, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in signing up for free for a week or so. I can send you on more information if you are interested. My email is tristinj30 at gmail.com. To sign up, just get in touch and all I need is your email address and details of your preference re the type of arbitrage opportunities you would be interested in.

Kind Regards

mabrophy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

mabrophy wrote: »
    Hi

I've developed a tool for finding value bets and arbitrage opportunities across a wide range of bookies. The tool emails your account whenever it finds an opportunity that meets your criteria. You can apply filters such as

Setting the minimum return threshold i.e. only send email if arb has a return of > 5%
    including/excluding in-play bets
    including/excluding certain bookies
    including/excluding certain sports
    etc.

The tool runs 24/7 and avoids the need for users to check Arb websites. In the last day I've received about loads of emails from the tool with arbitrage opportunities which have over 6% return so the tool is working but I would like to get feedback as I would like to start charging a competitive rate for the use of the tool following successful completion of the trial phase.

As it's in trial mode, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in signing up for free for a week or so. I can send you on more information if you are interested. My email is tristinj30 at gmail.com. To sign up, just get in touch and all I need is your email address and details of your preference re the type of arbitrage opportunities you would be interested in.

Kind Regards

mabrophy

How many betting websites do you need to be registered with to get the best out of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mabrophy

You need to be registered with at least 8. The tool works by emailing you details of the arb it finds on Oddschecker and includes a URL to the oddschecker page. It's fairly quick from there, especially if you use your phone.

I've included an example of the email the tool sent me today:

Please see below details of latest arbitrage opportunity:

Parameters
    Threshold: 0.03
    Include Live Play: No
    Restrict Time: No
    Exclude Bookies: No
    Exclude Repeating Bookies: No

Date of event: Saturday 9th July 2016
    Time: 10:30
    Sport: Rugby-League
    Event: NRL Betting Odds
    : oddschecker.com/rugby-league/nrl/canterbury-bulldogs-v-wests-tigers/winner
    Canterbury Bulldogs Wins: 3.5 (28.6%) -- Sportingbet
    Draw: 26 (3.8%) -- Bet 365
    Wests Tigers Wins: 3.98 (25.1%) -- Marathon Bet
    Live Play: No
    Target ROI: 73.78%
    Stake
    Team A Wins: 29
    Draw: 4
    Team B Wins: 25
    Return Level: 100
    Profit: 42.79 EU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Which 6?
    Some of them aren't available where I am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Don't bookies use software to try and detect arbitrage?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mabrophy

Wheety wrote: »
    Don't bookies use software to try and detect arbitrage?

I'm sure some of them do but arbitrage opportunities exist every day. They are generally for small returns i.e. 3-5% and are eliminated quickly but the returns are risk free and with a decent backing (€500+) you can make some good money on the side for little work and practically no risk.

The tool enables you to get the arb in quickly. It constantly scans oddschecker and emails you when a return of x% or above is spotted - a URL in the email brings you to the oddschecker page where you can be directed to the bookies' websites. As I said above, I'm just testing this tool and it's free for now so feel free to get in touch if you want to try it out.

Rugby handicaps are a great sport for placing arbs. The tool will notify you if opportunities exist where the odds are even or above on both sides such that if one side wins by a certain amount you double your money (only 3-4% of the time buts it's a clean way of doing it and makes the games more exciting). For example, New Zealand might be evens agains Ireland at -22 with one bookie and Ireland might be evens at +24 with another bookie (this happens a lot!). In this case Iwould put €500 on each - if NZ win by 23 I double my money, otherwise get my stake back. As I said, the chances are about 3-4% but it's really easy to execute once you are aware of the opportunity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

MOD

Closing this thread for the reason you are goign to charge for your tool.
    Fine with that but dont use this website for testing and adverstising

Thanks(pm me if things arent clear)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement