Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy me a new bag please!

• 01-07-2016 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

So! I know how great ye ladies are at helping out with problems, so I'm appealing for help in purchasing a new bag!

I'm looking for something that can handle A4 stuff
    I do tend to overfill my bag with books and notebooks so need something sturdy
    Last one I bought in TK Maxx, the straps are starting to wear so I really must refrain from overfilling my new one
    Looking for something around the €50 mark, but can pay more if I REALLY like it
    Open to any colours
    I like to have more than one compartment to keep my pens/small things etc separate

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 NeonDemon

Look up

'Van Doren Checkered Bag'

Youre welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

River Island have two large black leather/suede bags on sale 24e/30e. I bought the tassle one but it hasnt arrived yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,183 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Monsoon have a sale on handbags at the moment too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I went around the shops during the week but forgot I needed a new bag! ;) Must have a look and see what I fancy! Like the RI ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

I really wish I didn't read this thread. I have a love affair with bags. I bought a handbag/knitting bag early 2015 and it's still going good. Thank goodness. But if I was to find a bargain on anything suitable, I would go for it. I need something large with compartments in a bag.
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Monsoon have a sale on handbags at the moment too!

I doubt very much you would get a decent sized handbag in monsoon for 50 Euro. Even on sale.

I went over to monsoon online to have a look and I absolutely love this bag:

http://eu.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/eu_catalog/mon_23,mon_1.20/9512677700

A bag with triple compartments. Site gives sizing measurements so to root out a measuring tape is all that's needed. It would be out of my budget unfortunately at nearly €160

• Advertisement
Advertisement