Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st vincents

Options
  • 01-07-2016 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi guys, just wondering would anyone know how much it would be in a taxi from bus aras to st vincents hospital..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

sarah6874 wrote: »
    hi guys, just wondering would anyone know how much it would be in a taxi from bus aras to st vincents hospital..thanks
    Very much depends on the day and the time of day.

When are you planning the journey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭thomasdylan

12-15e or so. Depends on traffic though. Dart goes from connolly station beside bus aras to within a five minute walk of the hospital if that's an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

sarah6874 wrote: »

It also depends on which St Vincents hospital. There are two.

The one in fairview would be just a few minutes from bus Aras, so it would be pretty cheap.

The one in mount merrion would be a bit longer so probably 15ish, depending on traffic and time of day. The dart is another option as mentioned previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sarah6874

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Very much depends on the day and the time of day.

When are you planning the journey?

would be early morning as far as i know..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Assuming it's St. Vincent's in Ballsbridge, if the DART is an option I'd definitely be going that route.

Unless it's very early morning, crossing the city at rush hour could be a nightmare (could be fine as well, to be fair, but impossible to know in advance)

ETA - that's assuming it's a weekday, weekends would be absolutely fine - I'd guess 10-15 quid

• Advertisement
Advertisement