Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMA: I like wearing my housemates' tights and underwear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,428 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

We've gone this far, might as well stick my oar in...

do you not think things here are depraved enough already :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭selastich2

I would imagine you have had a couple of drinks in Dublin City tonight.

White wine for the piss effect, a light cider if you're in to the dehydrated thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Confused Dub

selastich2 wrote: »
    have you ever purchased underwear off ebay or likewise?

Yeah I purchased knickers a few times off eBay but it's never worked out, once it arrived ripped but luckily not so ripped that people in work noticed! That was lucky. No size I ever order ever seems to fit, I'll never get it right. I'll definitely order my next going off my housemates girlfriend's pants.

Anyone else into it? Private message?

I would imagine you have had a couple of drinks in Dublin City tonight.

Haven't had a drop

Yeah I purchased knickers a few times off eBay but it's never worked out, once it arrived ripped but luckily not so ripped that people in work noticed! That was lucky. No size I ever order ever seems to fit, I'll never get it right. I'll definitely order my next going off my housemates girlfriend's pants.

Anyone else into it? Private message?

Is there a certain thrill in knowing who's they are? and I got from your first post there's the thrill of being caught.

not in to it, but fascinated, i can understand the thrill of not being caught, but from a different perspective. The thrill of not being caught was better than the fetish, or the fall out,

• Advertisement

selastich2 wrote: »
    Is there a certain thrill in knowing who's they are? and I got from your first post there's the thrill of being caught.

not in to it, but fascinated, i can understand the thrill of not being caught, but from a different perspective. The thrill of not being caught was better than the fetish, or the fall out,

Listen I'm in a relationship with a girl, I love her, but I'm also attracted to guys. She knows I'm bi, but she doesn't know my kink. Since she doesn't know my kinks I'm assuming yeah its the thrill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

OP as a health professional I would have to advise you to drop your brief and frilly habit - it is an obsession that is nether healthy or sane.
    You run the risk of contracting ring worm or, at the very least, a new walk.

Crotchrot is no smalls matter.
    Neither is a deformed gusset.

Ultimately your flatmates will smell something fishy, and you will get caught with their jocks around your ankles. When this happens, I can guarantee you'll have to change your underwear.

But as I'm not a health professional.....

Listen I'm in a relationship with a girl, I love her, but I'm also attracted to guys. She knows I'm bi, but she doesn't know my kink. Since she doesn't know my kinks I'm assuming yeah its the thrill

You sound 'like I'annoying you asking questions! You offered to do an AMA!

Do you wear her underwear?
    Do you pretend to be the the person whos underwear you are wearing?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Mod:

Definitely not a Dublin City issue

If you actually want to discuss this, I suggest personal issues

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement