Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike rental in la maurienne valley

Options
  • 02-07-2016 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have been around Alp Dhuez and the Pyrenees in the last couple of years and found bike rental no problem.....heading to La maurienne valley next hopefully but an initial search has led to websites that don't work or where they just state that they do rent bikes but no details. Anybody been and done this and can recommend where to rent a decent carbon/ultegra level roadbike?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

I rented a carbon Trek Madone in a shop called Culture Velo in Albertville two weeks ago. I had the same problem finding somewhere as you are. I think the guys name I was dealing with was Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 26 rayzerp

I rented a carbon Trek Madone in a shop called Culture Velo in Albertville two weeks ago. I had the same problem finding somewhere as you are. I think the guys name I was dealing with was Chris

Sounds ideal. Will check it out....thanks 😀

Advertisement