Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals Saturday 2/7/16

• 02-07-2016 10:42am
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Anyone going in today? I can be in whenever. Would like to try the new characters out with some other people! Also happy to play GG/KI/Whatever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Anyone going in today? I can be in whenever. Would like to try the new characters out with some other people! Also happy to play GG/KI/Whatever

Paul, I think people are going to be there for Tekken. I might just pop in but if there's more interest I can bring stuff. A bit short notice though haha.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Yeah my bad on the timing, I didn't even realise the day and I thought it would be good to try out Balrog/Ibuki. We'll see what people say by about 2pm. I'll leave it if it's just ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Yeah my bad on the timing, I didn't even realise the day and I thought it would be good to try out Balrog/Ibuki. We'll see what people say by about 2pm. I'll leave it if it's just ourselves.

Can head in for 3 or so if people will be in. Will only have a stick though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Naphiel wrote: »
    Can head in for 3 or so if people will be in. Will only have a stick though.

I'll be in. I'll bring my ps4 with SFV and GG.

I'll be in for 3 \o/

I'll bring in my surface and my 360 stick for some classic games and maybe stream Doom's cork tourney

• Advertisement

Terry (animax) is going to be there. And a load of Tekken too. See ye there!

The premiere IFGC tourney OTG had it's inaugural event yesterday.

Congrats to Nutrient on lucking out in grand finals...
    Supreme Champion:
    Nutrient

Worthy Adversary:
    D4RK ONION

3rd place tie:
    Naphiel
    The Witch

Full bracket here

Grand Finals

• Registered Users Posts: 29 duffsocks

Didn't think there was anything happening weekends, Would've shown up if I'd seen this!

It was a truly exciting tourney, going to run another one on Wednesday, will post thread later.

Advertisement