Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PJ sets

• 02-07-2016 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

I am a size 10 and the sizing in shops irritate me... I know Penneys and Dunnes do sizes 10-12 as opposed to 8-10...

Does anyone who is a size 10 find the 10-12 well fitting or would they be too big? I normally buy mine from Asda online but can be pricey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gillouise

I'm a small 10 at the moment and always get 10-12 the pj's from penneys, I find them to be fine, they're a little loose on me but fine around the waist, I like my pj's loose anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I think Tesco do 8-10s

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Penneys have revamped their sizes. A small is 8~10 i believe.

I think for Pj's you could possibly go a size down? Although I don't know anyone that likes perfectly fitting Pj's. I thought their purpose was to be looser and more comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

Is there any need to buy fitted PJs? I always buy them lose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Oh always go bigger for pyjamas. The looser the better :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I like slimmer fitting pj's too. Not tight, but not sloppy like most people seem to favour.
    I got a nice pair of pyjama bottoms in Matalan in Northern Ireland over the weekend, size 8-10. For tops, I just buy tanks or light cotton tops that are slightly fitted. I hate most of the baggy tops that are available! Next is good for slimmer pyjama bottoms too, the lighter cotton type rather than the jersey type, and their stuff washes really well too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I just got a lovely pair of pyjama bottoms in Dunnes sale for €7, size 8-10. They are not especially slim fitting but just to confirm, they do carry a size 8-10 and they do have some bargains in the nightwear section right now :)

Advertisement