Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial insurance for private?

Options
  • 02-07-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

I am wondering if you offer an individual / private road user insurance on a commercial vehicle?
    I am looking to buy a focus van but my existing insurance company said they cannot quote me because the focus has commercial tax.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

buzz wrote: »
    I am wondering if you offer an individual / private road user insurance on a commercial vehicle?
    I am looking to buy a focus van but my existing insurance company said they cannot quote me because the focus has commercial tax.
    Thanks
    Hi buzz,
    Thanks for your query. I'm afraid we would be the same, we could only offer you a commercial insurance policy for a commercially taxed vehicle.
    Sorry about that.
    Una

Advertisement