Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant order up to date bank statement

Options
  • 02-07-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

When I try to order and an up date bank statement and enter in my bank account number it tells me that there are no transactions on my account since last statement which isn't true .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

claddino wrote: »
    When I try to order and an up date bank statement and enter in my bank account number it tells me that there are no transactions on my account since last statement which isn't true .
    Hi Claddino, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that you are unable to order an up to date statement, you can request an up to date statement to be sent to you via the Online service desk ‘Ask a question’ option.

Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 & a representative with account access will be happy to check why you are unable to order statement via the phone options & order a statement for you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement