Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nordmende Nm32D227 problem

Options
  • 02-07-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

I got my Nan one of these TVs 2 years ago and last week my uncle was house sitting messing with the buttons and he says the screen went but still had sound, then he turned off the TV and when he turned it back on the picture and sound were gone.

I have been messing around with it trying to get it working again. There is power running to it and I just noticed in a darkened room the Nordmende logo appears very faintly on the screen.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong before I go and get it repaired. I don't know much about this brand and if a simple combination of buttons can fix it that would be great

Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement