Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtles in Time NTSC Boxed + Hagane PAL

Options
  • 02-07-2016 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Turtles in Time NTSC Boxed + Hagane PAL
    POST\COLLECTION: Post (Parcel Motel)
    PRICE: Would prefer trade or partial trade.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Trade, Paypal

Want to see if I can trade some of my higher end games for other similar stuff. I'd be interested in other rare/uncommon SNES (PAL or NTSC) stuff.

Turtles in Time has slight wear to the front of the box, cart is very good and manual has slight wear. Structure is good.

Hagane PAL is in very good condition, photo of PCB to show it's original.

Can shoot me ideas of possible trades and will let you know if I'd be interested. Not too keen on selling them for straight cash as I know the market prices of SNES stuff doesn't go down too well around here :pac:

IMAG0310_1.jpg
    IMAG0311_1.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0313.jpg
    IMAG0314.jpg
    IMAG0315_1.jpg
    IMAG0316_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

If you change your mind about cash for Turtles, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Will do. Im not adverse to selling it for cash it's just I'd probably be buying another rare/uncommon game with the proceeds anyway so wanted to see about a trade first, and also cos it's quite a pricey title CIB.

If I was to sell for cash it would be around the 100 mark. It's a game I loath to be sacrificing to try and pick up other SNES stuff so I wouldn't be budging much from that really. Only fair I give you a number since you asked about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Corholio wrote: »
    If I was to sell for cash it would be around the 100 mark. It's a game I loath to be sacrificing to try and pick up other SNES stuff so I wouldn't be budging much from that really. Only fair I give you a number since you asked about it.

Understood, Corholio. She's a beaut but I can't quite stretch to that unfortunately.

Thanks for the offer though, appreciate it!

Will let this go for cash now. Reluctant to let it go but will take €90 posted for it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement