Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies hybrid?

Options
  • 02-07-2016 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I'd like to get a lighter bike for my missus. She's not into roadies, so hybrids and classics remaining. It must have mudguards (or at least can be fitted), most likely she's going need basket up front as well and God know what else...:confused:

It's 2x5 kms a day, would be nice if it was not too heavy. (She likey such as Giant Alight, Trek FX, Carrera Subway). Anything up to €400, could be a well minded used one too. (She is 165 cms tall /or short? :-)/ )

Any recommendations? Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

There was a medium-sized Dash that looked pretty nice today in the Cycle Superstore - I think the price was around what you're talking about, but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭kavanagh_h

Actually i was just thinking that i should swll my hybrid. Ive had it a while and i rode it from dublin to paris in 2009. Id love to find a nice owner for it as it is of sentimental value as well. Its a trek fx one of the top range. I bought a road bike after that so it hasnt been used much. Its really fast. I aleays said i could go faster down hill than on road bike. Contact me if intetested. You can have it for 300. Ill go take a photo. Hil

Advertisement