Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 - Can't take or delete pics, vids etc.

Options
  • 02-07-2016 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

In the past week or 10 days I've noticed that I can't delete pictures or videos from my Photo Library. Memory is obviously low and I can't take any new pictures or videos either. I've disabled iCloud Photo Library but this hasn't solved the issue. When I logon onto iCloud on the PC I can't delete anything through that either. Any ideas what's up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Connect to iTunes and check the memory. More than likely it's full with a large portion been data. I would back up an restore, set up as new, connect to iTunes again and check the memory.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'm not sure how it works if iCloud Photo Library is disabled, but deleting photos usually only moves them to the deleted folder. They don't actually get deleted for 30 days or something or if you do it manually.

Not sure if this is your problem, though.

Advertisement