Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone have this torch??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 335 ✭✭noeleire

I would say it's crap look at the size of the torch in his hand it's to small for that much light ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

They're on all the Chinese gadget sites. Some Police forces use led lensers. I've never heard of one put in a bulk order from Ali express ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks lads. Don't wanna buy something that ****. Any recommendations

• Subscribers Posts: 335 ✭✭noeleire

Paul is selling his lamps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Solo lamper? Presume it's lapping you want it for? Calibre using etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭Ape Owners

Bought one very similar to it for lamping the harris,sick of carrying the 12v motorbike battery along with everything else.Every time it's switched on,it goes to a different setting.I'd stay well away from it unless you wanna keep pressing buttons to get full strobe when trying to shoot as well.Just my tuppence worth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Solo lamper? Presume it's lapping you want it for? Calibre using etc

Yeah for lamping. Using for a .223 savage axis

Advertisement