Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer over legitimate rule change topic ?

Options
  • 02-07-2016 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Dear madam, sir
    I genuinely want to hear about rule change ideas, I don't see where I went offensive or whatever,
    Kind night to you.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Good evening :)

Did you discuss the ban with the moderator?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭jones 19

Steve wrote: »
    Good evening :)

Did you discuss the ban with the moderator?

Hey.
    I've sent a pm, not sure if Mickroo has got them. Is it possible you could have a look at that thread I started and five a second opinion .
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'll be glad to take a look after the mod has responded to you (or ignored you as may happen) until then we must wait.

I'll be glad to take a look after the mod has responded to you (or ignored you as may happen) until then we must wait.
    He's contacted me,
    thanks.

OK, as far as I am aware, there is an ongoing discussion with the mod.

If either party can post here and let us know if a DRP is still required or the matter is resolved then it would be great.

• Advertisement

OK, as far as I am aware, there is an ongoing discussion with the mod.

If either party can post here and let us know if a DRP is still required or the matter is resolved then it would be great.
    Hi steve, matter has been settled
    Thanks
    Jones 19

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement