Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance issue

• 02-07-2016 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi,

I hope this is appropriate, I have an insurance question regarding my workplace. It involves the Irish public bodies insurance and my own personal insurance. The question is sensitive in that I am being asked to do something based on an incident I was involved in and I feel what I am being asked to do is unfair. I understand I am lacking information here because I don't want to reveal the incident. I am looking firstly for someone who I can contact who would have experience within the insurance industry or if anyone on here who may work in it. I have thought about contacting a solicitor but feel they may not be the most qualified. Hopefully someone can advise.

Advertisement