Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me not make a mistake tomorrow

Options
  • 02-07-2016 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Can someone advise me please if i was to buy this phone tomorrow can i use in in the republic. I have a sim only deal with an Irish provider. So i was looking to buy a new phone but keep on using my current sim.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4345046.htm

I will be in Northern Ireland tomorrow and i was going to call in and buy this phone.

I'd hate to buy it and realise it can't be used in ROI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Sherfin

Should be no problem as sim-free. Bought my last phone in CPW up north and no problems.
    Other option is to buy in Argos down here for about the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Sherfin wrote: »
    Should be no problem as sim-free. Bought my last phone in CPW up north and no problems.
    Other option is to buy in Argos down here for about the same price

I was checking other phones on the agros uk site and the irish site and the uk ones were usually cheaper. I never checked this phone on irish argos. Yeah prices are pretty close.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Letree wrote: »
    Can someone advise me please if i was to buy this phone tomorrow can i use in in the republic. I have a sim only deal with an Irish provider. So i was looking to buy a new phone but keep on using my current sim.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4345046.htm

I will be in Northern Ireland tomorrow and i was going to call in and buy this phone.

I'd hate to buy it and realise it can't be used in ROI

The phone will work fine its sim free. Any sim will work

Advertisement