Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know this? Should I be concerned

• 03-07-2016 1:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Shot a bunny earlier with the shotty as the grass is too long for rifle. Anyway crept up on 3 rabbits at a ditch. The one closest stayed and seen me and two behind him ran so I dropped him but was curious why he didn't run. So checked him over and he had no signs of mixxy and his liver and guts were all proportionate. Noticed his balls were hard and basically looked infected. Covered in white mucous.
    Is he edible and have you seen it before.
    See pic below
    image_zpssme7bjnr.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭J.R.

Shot a bunny earlier with the shotty as the grass is too long for rifle. Anyway crept up on 3 rabbits at a ditch. The one closest stayed and seen me and two behind him ran so I dropped him but was curious why he didn't run. So checked him over and he had no signs of mixxy and his liver and guts were all proportionate. Noticed his balls were hard and basically looked infected. Covered in white mucous.
    Is he edible and have you seen it before.
    See pic below
    image_zpssme7bjnr.jpg

It may be okay _ i don't have a clue if it is or not...they say that myxomatosis and RHD rabbits are okay to eat when cooked so this one may fall into the same category.

If it were me - I'd dump it...I wouldn't even chance it.

There are plenty more rabbits out there.....anything dodgy looking I just use as a decoy bait to draw in vermin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I've a curious nature and always want to how's and whys but I have a basic rule of thumb ......'If in doubt, feckless it out'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks lads. I know it's just a bunny but I hate seeing meat go to waste. I won't even share food so I definitely hate when meat is wasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

What exactly did his balls smell like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Thanks lads. I know it's just a bunny but I hate seeing meat go to waste. I won't even share food so I definitely hate when meat is wasted.

there's something goin around at the minute(you're not too far from me)
    rabbits aren't as plentiful as they were 2 months ago

• Advertisement

ganmo wrote: »
    there's something goin around at the minute(you're not too far from me)
    rabbits aren't as plentiful as they were 2 months ago

There's plenty up on my other permission about 3 miles away but up where I shot this lad a new owner bulldozed the land and buried thousands with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Bad_alibi

What exactly did his balls smell like?

I've heard of a lot of fetishes in my time but this takes the biscuit. ;)

Bad_alibi wrote: »
    I've heard of a lot of fetishes in my time but this takes the biscuit. ;)

I never take notice of that fella tbh.

Advertisement