Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New product photography business looking for experience

Options
  • 03-07-2016 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I am in the process of setting up a product photography business as a change of career/early retirement move. I'm not sure what the etiquette for this forum is and don't want to be seen to advertise but I am looking for one or two startups who would benefit from images for their websites or social media. I am happy to work for free to give me content for my platforms and to gain further experience. Rather than advertise what I have done so far here, if interested please contact me privately for samples of my work and to discuss this (genuine) offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Hi Michaelm. If you're interested in building a portfolio and Dublin is a suitable playground, I believe I might have a few clients who would be happy to avail of your offer. Off the top of my head, there would be a couple of beauty salons, a healthy food delivery company and a hygiene products company who might like to use your services. I would indirectly benefit from good images on the clients websites. PM me if you wish to talk more.

Advertisement