Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dooradoyle Gym

• 03-07-2016 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is a member here and what it's like?

I've been a member of Club Vitae in the Maldron for about three years now, but my membership is up soon and to be frank I've pretty much had enough of the place. Too many of the machines are being broken and are never fixed. I (and a few others) have mentioned this to the manager, but it's a complete waste of time. Her attitude is basically "What do you expect me to do about it?"

A few members of staff have left including one who was probably the best trainer there and most of the others just don't seem to care. A few of them have a definite attitude problem and spend most of their time giving out about clients and other staff members.

The sauna/steam room seem to be out of action every other week now and to top it all off the price has gone up so I'm really looking going elsewhere.

Dooradoyle gym would be the next nearest to me. I know there's no pool, but I'd get over that as it's more the gym I'm interested in using. I plan on going in to have a look, but would just like to hear from anyone who's a member. Eg: what's the equipment like, are the classes any good, what are the staff like etc?

Having checked their website I can see that it's cheaper than the Maldron so that's a plus already.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Why don't call in... Explain you're looking to move and ask for a day pass

Advertisement