Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon -Business Analyst

Options
  • 03-07-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience or know of anyone working in the above role, a broadly analytical role -the central tools for the role are SQL, Excel and Tableau. (the role would be based in a non english speaking country)

I am trying to weigh up the above role vs a more regular Grad IT rotation with a bank- there is a more fixed path of learning in the bank re tools I would be using etc vs amazon?

Key concern here would be I could at the end of my time at amazon have a good name on my cv, but have missed out the chance to really develop my skill set.
    (Also is having the Amazon name on your CV a big plus?)

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

rrocksy9 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience or know of anyone working in the above role, a broadly analytical role -the central tools for the role are SQL, Excel and Tableau. (the role would be based in a non english speaking country)

I am trying to weigh up the above role vs a more regular Grad IT rotation with a bank- there is a more fixed path of learning in the bank re tools I would be using etc vs amazon?

Key concern here would be I could at the end of my time at amazon have a good name on my cv, but have missed out the chance to really develop my skill set.
    (Also is having the Amazon name on your CV a big plus?)

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

R

pm'd you

Advertisement