Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview in the Crescent

Options
  • 03-07-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

Is anyone picking up Saorview in the Crescent in the back bedrooms? I haven't tried but I was wondering if anyone had and what equipment they needed.

Thanks,
    Michael.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

michaelb82 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is anyone picking up Saorview in the Crescent in the back bedrooms? I haven't tried but I was wondering if anyone had and what equipment they needed.

Thanks,
    Michael.

The location of the room shouldn't make and difference to being able to receive it once you've a compatable aerial in the attic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

michaelb82 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Michael.

The location of the room shouldn't make and difference to being able to receive it once you've a compatable aerial in the attic

There's no attics in the mid level and bottom floors. The crescent isn't pre wired for saorview and you're not allowed to hang a dish outside.

Best bet would be a set top aerial.

Advertisement