Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any gyms in Clonee/ Dublin 15

• 03-07-2016 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Im looking for a gym in D15 or clonee area, with a good price, I seen the westpoint one in Blanch, but thats 30 euro, plus 25 euro for joining fee, so thats out of the question

Anyone know of any other good gyms in this area?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just so everyone knows your requirements - You want a gym cheaper than €33 per month on average per year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭ongarite

That's the monthly price which would only be for short term members.
    It's 245 for the year or cheaper if you can get 2 others to join with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 cert2009

Hanley wrote: »
    Just so everyone knows your requirements - You want a gym cheaper than €33 per month on average per year?

Yes, exactly, anything under 33 Euro per month, I dont care much about cardio machines, swimming pools etc, just a gym with weights

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

cert2009 wrote: »
    Yes, exactly, anything under 33 Euro per month, I dont care much about cardio machines, swimming pools etc, just a gym with weights

I was gonna suggest here, but it's €2 over budget :D

http://strengthandfitnesswestside.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Animal Barbel?

• Advertisement
Advertisement