Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free hunting crows and pigeons in galway

• 03-07-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello, i have made 3 fields into 1 big field, 16 acres to be exact, i have reseeded it with barley and grass seed, the barley and grass is starting to come up now, if anyone want to shoot it they are more than welcome. I have seen a good lot of pigeons and alot of crows, it might be better for pigeons if ye were to have decoys or a magnet, the last two days i have been out for an hour each and gotten plenty, if you are interested i can give you my address. closest house is about 1km away so you wont be disturbed by anyone. i cannot guarantee big bags or anything but you are welcome to try... Galway Area, Kilcolgan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭sniperman

mrbrendank wrote: »
    Hello, i have made 3 fields into 1 big field, 16 acres to be exact, i have reseeded it with barley and grass seed, the barley and grass is starting to come up now, if anyone want to shoot it they are more than welcome. I have seen a good lot of pigeons and alot of crows, it might be better for pigeons if ye were to have decoys or a magnet, the last two days i have been out for an hour each and gotten plenty, if you are interested i can give you my address. closest house is about 1km away so you wont be disturbed by anyone. i cannot guarantee big bags or anything but you are welcome to try... Galway Area, Kilcolgan

thats decent of you lad,not many will offer lands to shoot on,not into that kind of shooting myself,but if i was,id be there no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I would definitely be there if it wasn't so far. Fair play for putting the word out. Any rabbit?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stef22

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Deanaudia4

pm sent...pass through kilcolgan everyday..!😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Deanaudia4

pm sent...pass through kilcolgan everyday..!😂

• Advertisement
Advertisement