Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H/V .22 rounds

• 03-07-2016 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I have some H/V rounds that I'm not using any more. Just taking up space in the safe and I'd like to get rid of them. Remington stingers and something else I think.

Can I drop them into an RFD for disposal? Alternatively, can I give them to any shooter (if so, anyone here want them)?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I can take them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

if it is legit, sure.

I'm in the Wexford / Wicklow (west) area, if that works? Can do there (ish) or Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Locations didn't work out for this.

So what is the story with such rounds, can I give them to other people who hold a licence for that type of round, or will a dealer take them back for disposal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

If you're close to the Blessington area or citywest in Dublin I'll take them off your hands.

Other than that I guess it's an rfd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭hexosan

You can also surrender them into a Garda station or any RFD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭dquirke1

Where in the country are you?
    If you're in Kerry or Cork I'll take them off your hands.
    Failing that, I'm sure any RFD would take them for you...

Advertisement