Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a bank account

Options
  • 04-07-2016 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I am returning to Dublin from overseas, I will be renting an apartment upon returning, so I have no residents address in Dublin,  no utility bills, the only ID I have will be my Irish passport.  How can I open a bank account with you?

Also, I may pay a visit prior to my move, so can I open a bank account with an overseas address?

Thanks.
    fanr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

fanr wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am returning to Dublin from overseas, I will be renting an apartment upon returning, so I have no residents address in Dublin,  no utility bills, the only ID I have will be my Irish passport.  How can I open a bank account with you?

Also, I may pay a visit prior to my move, so can I open a bank account with an overseas address?

Thanks.
    fanr

Hi fanr,

Thank you for contact us here on Boards.ie.

For information on opening a new Current account when returning to Ireland from abroad please see link here

If you have any other queries please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you. 

Thank you,

Tara C

Advertisement