Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Knocknarea Avenue in Drimnagh Dublin 12

Options
  • 04-07-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, just wondered if anyone had any up to date advice on Knocknarea Avenue, the Bricksfield's Park end. I'm looking at buying a house there but it's not far from Lissadel Drive/Park, which if I go by what I've read are areas to avoid. Is this still the case? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

EMCS wrote: »
    Hey, just wondered if anyone had any up to date advice on Knocknarea Avenue, the Bricksfield's Park end. I'm looking at buying a house there but it's not far from Lissadel Drive/Park, which if I go by what I've read are areas to avoid. Is this still the case? Thanks

Where about a are you moving from? Have you kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EMCS

Danye wrote: »
    Where about a are you moving from? Have you kids?

Hey. Moving from Stoneybatter and no I don't have kids so not concerned about schools etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

EMCS wrote: »
    Hey. Moving from Stoneybatter and no I don't have kids so not concerned about schools etc.

Sorry EMCS, only seeing this now. I'm born and reared in Drimnagh so I may be a little biased but I genuinely don't believe it's that bad. Your road would generally be quiet as in not many youths hanging around etc. They may pass by the house on route to somewhere else but that's it. For the most part it will be fairly quiet as there's nothing on the road for them to do or hang out at.

But obviously it's a massive decision and what I might deem ok, you might not, so my advice to you would be, if possible, take a couple of drives through the area and up and down that road in particular at different times in the evening.

If you have any more questions or if I can help in anyway feel free to PM me as PM come straight through to my email.

Advertisement