Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRANK TURNER, OLYMPIA THEATRE, 16TH NOVEMBER 2015

Options
  • 04-07-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

Following his SOLD OUT Academy show, Frank Turner makes his high anticipated return to Dublin, with a headline show at The Olympia Theatre, November 16th. Tickets will go on sale this Thursday at 9am. Tickets from €22 available from Ticketmaster, Thursday, 7th July at 9am.

That'll do nicely.

Obviously it's 2016, copy and paste job from the mcd site.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Had tickets for his last show but couldnt go so def gonna go to this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Absolutely delighted at this! Every time he's played here I've been away, now on my birthday and for less than 30quid!

Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Good news all right, two gigs here in one year, seems his profile here is finally on the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭LowOdour

blastman wrote: »
    Good news all right, two gigs here in one year, seems his profile here is finally on the rise.

In some ways its a pity! Been to seem him a few times in the Roisin Dubh over the years, always great shows but he probably doesnt need to do them now. Some of his recent output has been abit iffy but still a great performer so might be tempted to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭bren2001

anyone have a link to the sale, can't see it anywhere!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Frank says not to worry

https://twitter.com/frankturner/status/750967196801724416

Not sure why the link for the @olympiatheatre Dublin show isn't working; it's not sold out already tho, haha. Will no doubt get fixed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

The event is back up on ticketmaster now: http://bit.ly/29nVaaE

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tickets bought

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Something always comes up when he's here so I've never seen him. This time I'm in Hawaii, so at least it's a good excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seen him support the Dropkick Murphy's at Vicar Street 2yrs ago, he was support both nights, really good, also supported them throughout Europe apart from England as he's bigger than them there.

Few issues on the tour too, Al Barr got the Lurgy for a few dates so Frank stepped in to sing, also Ken missed the last 2 shows in Spain as had to fly home so Frank's bassist played for the DKM's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

This one's on the night after dinosaur Jr. Hmmm.
    The makings of a good week.

scudzilla wrote: »
    Seen him support the Dropkick Murphy's at Vicar Street 2yrs ago, he was support both nights, really good, also supported them throughout Europe apart from England as he's bigger than them there.

That was more like 3.5 years ago, dude, I went one of the nights and it was my first time seeing him. I'm into double figures since then... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Been looking forward to this for a long time ,

Sadly I put my back out last week , am praying it will put itself right before Wednesday

Anyone else heading to it

Yep, I'm definitely there....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Twas a great gig ....
    Crowd surfing and kazoo playing audience members ...........

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement