Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payee Name

Options
  • 04-07-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Bit of a silly question but when adding a new payee on 365, the service will not allow me to add the full name of the payee, the payee is a joint account to our new landlord. I am worried without the correct name that somehow the transfer of rent and deposit will not arrive. Any advice on this would be gratefully received. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Bit of a silly question but when adding a new payee on 365, the service will not allow me to add the full name of the payee, the payee is a joint account to our new landlord. I am worried without the correct name that somehow the transfer of rent and deposit will not arrive. Any advice on this would be gratefully received. 
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

When making a transfer via Banking 365 Online the IBAN and BIC details need to be correct on the Payee in order for the money to reach the beneficiary account. If this a domestic SEPA transfer you can abbreviate the payee name to fit.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement