Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Drainage Ducting Cost Per Metre?

Options
  • 04-07-2016 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering what this might cost and could I get it in the likes of Chadwicks? Only need about 10 metres

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Yellow usually reserved for gas?
    can you post a link of what you are after

The OP is probably on about the yellow perforated land drainage pipe, which afaik is normally only sold by the roll so tricky to get just 10m.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

my3cents wrote: »
    The OP is probably on about the yellow perforated land drainage pipe, which afaik is normally only sold by the roll so tricky to get just 10m.

I am indeed thanks, cant buy it by the metre?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This stuff

10_1cd1442a8e51cc37dfa75b56780e7479.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Last time I tried our local builders merchants and glambia they would only sell it by the roll but I'm sure someone will sell you what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Try Adverts or done deal ive seen short lengths on those for sale you might be lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭893bet

Local farmer might have a bit loose?

Advertisement