Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE32D6300 HDMI Picture Issue

• 04-07-2016 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I am trying to resolve an issue with a Samsung tv. When an external source is connected via hdmi (in any hdmi port) after a while the tv flickers black, it may or may not come back, however the audio continues to play.

This happens randomly, it might work correctly for 40 minutes or it might work correctly for 5. The source isn't the issue, it can happen on blu ray, ps3, streaming box etc. If the screen goes black and stays black, the only way to bring it back is to remove the hdmi cable. If in blacked out stated the tv registers tv remote interactions but doesn't carry them out, it won't even turn off the television.

I have tried researching this and there seems to be some issues surrounding this and samsung (led) tvs. I'm just wondering if anyone has come across something like this with samsung or if there is any fix to apply?

Thanks,
    Gary

Advertisement