Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redraw a personal loan

Options
  • 04-07-2016 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi, 

I got a personal loan of €1500 in December 2015. I have paid €1050 so far with standing order monthly payments of €140, plus one manual payment of €120 to speed things up. 

I had a few unexpected car expenses this month and know I'll be tight coming up to end of month. Is it a good idea to go into my branch and ask to redraw the loan? This will save me applying for an overdraft and I don't want to use credit card.  p.s. my income has not changed in any way since drawing the initial loan. 

Any advice welcome.

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Pablo_ wrote: »
    Hi, 

I got a personal loan of €1500 in December 2015. I have paid €1050 so far with standing order monthly payments of €140, plus one manual payment of €120 to speed things up. 

I had a few unexpected car expenses this month and know I'll be tight coming up to end of month. Is it a good idea to go into my branch and ask to redraw the loan? This will save me applying for an overdraft and I don't want to use credit card.  p.s. my income has not changed in any way since drawing the initial loan. 

Any advice welcome.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Yes you can speak with an advisor in relation to applying for this.

If you’d like to send a private message with your full name and your contact number and we can arrange for a sales advisor to call you.

Alternatively you can call our sales team on 1890365100 & a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement