Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Of Horses : Vicar St, Feb 15th 2017

Options
  • 04-07-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭

Too long since they played here last really. As much as I've been dissapointed by their last 2 albums they are a seriously good live act and this should be the perfect venue... willing to bet this will sell out reasonably fast anyway...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Wonder does this mean that they are unlikely to play EP? Was hoping it might happen.

Had to sell my tickets last time they played here...got to get tickets for this. New album is decent enough, better than Mirage Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

LowOdour wrote: »
    Wonder does this mean that they are unlikely to play EP? Was hoping it might happen.

Had to sell my tickets last time they played here...got to get tickets for this. New album is decent enough, better than Mirage Rock

Dunno about EP. Yeah Mirage Rock was quite the disappointment alright as was that acoustic live album. Only gave the new one a couple of listens so far and it sounds much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Brilliant live act, and yes, this should sell out immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pedrozeno

What's the craic with these pre sale tickets? Where are they available from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

pedrozeno wrote: »
    What's the craic with these pre sale tickets? Where are they available from?

Just got 2 tickets. I found the code 'DRAWER' online. Worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pedrozeno

Cheers, had used the same one myself this morning!

Advertisement